SAU Community

Compression rod bushes!

Codman

Compression rod bushes!

G'day Fellas,
Been lurking somewhat, real quick intro, Oddly enough I'm a classic Peugeot nut and that takes up most of my car building time, however I'm onto my second import Nissan, First was a E51 and I'm now kicking around in an M35 RS4 that I got for a steal while i Finnish off the Pugs 

Bloody AWD! I had a small knock in the front right of the Stag, it has gotten worse so i figgered i should actually chuck it on the hoist, still wrapping my head around late AWD I wiggled, wobbled and whacked everything with-out to much confirmation of anything, to be honest, it looks like i should do all the rubber under there in the future, but money and time is in shorter supply due to the other french commitments.

So after dragging back though posts and suspension diagrams I'v identified where i think its stemming from, the "compression rod" even finding the correct term was an episode, The inner bush is pretty maggoted, There seems to have been a fair bit of discussion in posts on suppliers that all seem to turn into PM's so leads me here, what the flamein heck can i get them?!? i dont mind 'Thane, also, do i really have to pull apart the whole assembly to get it out? 

Is there a mob that will hook me up with a full front end bush kit at a good price? I'v already done TieRods, and the other ball joints "seem" ok

Cheers guys,
Cal

If i recall correctly you're looking for "Strut Bar To Chassis Mount Bush Kit". Superpro have a listing for it on their website

• Like 1

If i recall correctly you're looking for "Strut Bar To Chassis Mount Bush Kit". Superpro have a listing for it on their website

Champ, cheers