SAU Community

Disapearing posts

I think there might be a ghost stealing my posts! ;-)

I had two posts (one with a few comments on it, one new) in the Vic Events section. I figured it was OK to post invites to Motorsport events there as other clubs such as Vivid have without them being deleted.

It appears that they have gone missing since posting! Both posts were definitely posted as well. Not sure why they'd get deleted, they were just cheap NFP intro Motorsport days so I assume they just went missing in the database.

Damn SQL!

Would be good to hear back about this issue and how/why it went missing.

Thanks!

I saw these posts...

Club section are generally moderated by the club not the site owner, so best to PM one of the SAU VIC exec's for clarification, I see @Tony Olsson sets up most of the current events in there.

Yeah thats true! I've just posted up links there before because I know we have a fair few guys from SAU come along in the past because they are cheap well run days that we dont use to make profits etc.

Thought I might be tripping, but I did actually post it haha

WJq2zll.png

Just odd that other posts such as Vivids are still there.

46 minutes ago, PranK said:

What is the date and title that was posted? I'll have a look for them.

Today around 10:05am

[SUCC MOTORSPORTS] Haunted Hills - Hillclimb (3,6,9 Hillcimb time)

Thanks heaps mate :)

Hi, yes your post was deleted. The events section is for advertising SAU VIC sanctioned events. If you wish to advertise your own events please post in general forum section.
In relation to the vivid post, it is still there because we missed it at the time, otherwise it would have been moved/deleted also.

That's OK, as long as people aren't being targeted. Maybe next time just moving it to the general forum would be a good idea!

All's good, you're all welcome at our events also. :-)

• Like 1

16 hours ago, NUTWGN said:

In relation to the vivid post, it is still there because we missed it at the time, otherwise it would have been moved/deleted also.

Still there tho :10_wink: