SAU Community

GTR32 Austria

So, im introducing myself one more time and want to share my european nissan with you guys, wish some honest feedback, pro and contras!!

Sebastijan my name and im living in Austria, kinda sucks but yeah :D not the point of this thread !!! 26 years old and still work as an Truck technican/electrican..

Got The R32 since 2 years now and did some new mods, not that big, just a small things! 

At the moment;

rb26 stock bottom end

Apexi cams

Haltech ECU

ID1000

Walbro 450l Fuel pump

Radium Engineering FPR, Fuel Filter, Fuelrail,

Gt2871R twin Turbo, (I know not the best choice for the rb26)

Intercooler, intake, exhaust etc. the usual stage one mods

Starting to change the turbos and fueling systems, did also a brake upgrade, went with the 4 piston EVO calipers with an adapter made in Finland, nissan 370Z brake discs on the front

355x32mm and on the rear i let it stock Brembo, with an BM57 brake master cylinder

it was hard do pick a fuel rail.. i dind´t want to get a blue or purple one, didn´t want anything that shiney, i decided to get the whole system from Radium Engineering with black Ultra Flow Fitting, didn´t want the blue/red fitting and/or the shiny rail... i dont like to be attacked by the rainbow when you pop the hood :D

made it work with E85 BUT... they abolished that in Austria !! so thats my luck ...

Turbo water /oil  lines are all flex hoses, looks good and it makes delete that old rubber stuff, plus its easier to work with !

IMG_1040.JPG

IMG_1048.JPG

IMG_2726.JPG

IMG_3219.JPG

IMG_5840.JPG

IMG_5949.JPG

IMG_6216.JPG

IMG_6224.JPG

IMG_6236.JPG

IMG_6239.JPG

IMG_6240.JPG

IMG_6243.JPG