• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Turbo "SPECIAL" - can't be beat prices

591e649f3b434_Garrettlogo-HONEYWELLGARRETT.gif.bf83962bd10779988685f4a5d952db1e.gif

STT email:   sttaus@live.com.au  ---    STT website:    www.streettotrack.com

Hi Guys.

It is my pleasure to offer members an unbeatable deal on GARRETT Turbo kits.

I doubt if you will get a better deal than this, BUT, if you do, please let me know and I will try and beat it, that's for sure.:D

SPECIAL - #1 - GTX2971  -   BOLT ON -   to RB20-25 - rated to 560HP --- $2,600.00 delivered - (normally-$3,150.00)

Kit Includes-  GTX2971, 0.73A/R, adjustable actuator, oil+water line kit, 10mm spacer plate, all gaskets/studs/nuts.

and,

SPECIAL - #2 - GTX2867  GEN II,  IWG,  T25,  0.64A/R, + actuator ----- $2,065.00 delivered - ( normally $2,355.00 )

If you want the 5-19 psi adjustable actuator add another - $185.00 - ( normally - $ 240.00 )

ALSO - Check out the full range of Turbo kits I can get for you at great discounts here:  http://www.gcg.com.au

PM or email me with your selection and I will work out a great discount for you.

All products STT offers are Genuine Brands, Brand new, with warranty.

Thanks for looking guys.

Regards,   Paul.

• Like 1