SAU Community

Racepace built Nissan Stagea RS4 manual 300kw

Racepace built Nissan Stagea RS4 manual 300kw

For Sale $17,500

I’m taking expressions of interest as i'm deciding if I should part out my car or sell as is.

The Car:

Modified 2000 Nissan Stagea RS4 WGNC34 manual (converted), personal vehicle owner of Racepace Motorsport.

I have owned this vehicle since 2009, it has 220,000km on the chassis 51,000km on the engine.

The chassis is straight, but is showing age with car park scratches, paint chips and worn interior parts, as well as other small annoyances like clunks behind door trims on big bumps, but generally in great condition for its age and presents well.  I have since purchased another daily and need to decide what to do with this car. The Stagea drives well, handles quiet reasonably, has plenty of torque and has been super reliable for me. I have used on three occasions as a tow vehicle for the track GTR and it performs well. The engine bay looks standard enough to pass roadworthy and satisfy road side inspections.

The car is making a reliable 290kw on 98 (stock piping is holding this back a little) and I have had it on E85 as a little test making 340kw at the wheels. Piping could be changed to increase the peak power output if desired, but this car was built for the torque and mid power and I wanted the bay to look stockish and see how far we could push the OEM manifold and piping etc. Plus I didn't want any extra attention if pulled over. Car is located in Ferntree Gully / Bayswater, VIC

I have found it difficult to come up with an evaluation / sale price, as I appreciate the market value is low and will never reflect the price of the modifications.

So my thoughts were to come up with a list of all the parts and come up with prices I think are reasonable on the second hand market as per below.  I feel I would be happy to let the car go as is for $17,500, but if I can't get this, then it will be worthwhile to part it out.

Here is a list of the modifications and my evaluation:

Racepace built RB30/25 with neo head, built in 2009, this is built to our stage 1 package with forged pistons, RB30 OEM crank and rods, N1 oil pump, new thermostat, full head recondition, Racepace custom bearings, full balance, precision assembly etc, with sump adaptor, diff ratios are C34 auto 4.08:1 $7500

Racepace 3.5" exhaust with 3.5" CAT and two Racepace 3.5" mufflers and 3.5" dump / front pipe $2200

Garret GT35 ball bearing with smaller FG XR6 compressor wheel, 0.82A/R internally gated turbine housing and 14PSI actuator $850

Shockworks custom coilovers (we have tried multiple valving codes and spring rates to get the ride optimal) $1200

Wheels and Tyres - 18" Enkei RPF1 with ATR sport tyres $1500

Brembo F40 330mm two piece front brake kit $1700

Blitz Intercooler kit (stagea version) $250

NIStune RS4 ECU $200

Rescaled stock pink 3pin AFM to Z32 Scale $200

R35 GTR fuel injectors $150

Split fire NEO coils $400

3+ tonne tow bar with hayman-reece hitch $450

Nismo rear GT LSD - 2 way (modified by Racepace to be acceptable on the street - softened off) $850

Registrable and complied Manual Rolling shell $2500 with:
GTR 5 speed, Racepace transfer case modification
Walbro 255 fuel pump + relay setup
Nismo clear side indicators
Mongoose M80 alarm
Sony MP3 / ipod head unit, alpine amp
Hardrace rubber rear camber arms

(plus more) 

Total estimated parts valuation: $19,950+

IMG_4117.JPG

IMG_4118.JPG

IMG_4119.JPG