SAU Community

WTB: R34 GTR - All States

Vik

There was an article from a Japanese history facebook page about that car being a R grade with wound back km's. Had 150,000 years ago. I saw the post about 3 or 4 weeks ago. Japan car history check is the page. How much are you expecting to pay for a 34 via the auctions at the moment?

Edited by jaysevu
  • Like 2

If anyone buys a car from that mob, do a background check on the car. They have already had problems regarding winding the clocks back. I thought Edward Lees was closed down ??

Among other things I was told my car had 17,000klm on it , I said maybe for each wheel combined but the car was in good condition and the price was right.

Just be careful

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, GTR-N1 said:

I received another offer on my 34R as well as two on the 32R, discussed during the GT-R FESTIVAL. No-one on the 33R.

Hmmm...

Hey Terry, long time!

Walked around your 3 GTR's at the festival mate. Immaculate! Congrats on the Trophy.

Still looking guys, it's so hard out there. FYI, not for me, it's for a mate of mine. :D

• Like 1

With the 34R, there was a definite figure thrown at me. It was quite reasonable for the year 2017 and equivalent to what the Chinese have been prepared to pay in order to get this type of car initially through HK.

With the 32R, the two offers were not in dollar terms - only that these two guys be contacted should the car come up f/s.

Well there we have it! What goes on at a Festival!

• 1 month later...
On 10/06/2017 at 5:58 AM, GTR-N1 said:

With the 34R, there was a definite figure thrown at me. It was quite reasonable for the year 2017 and equivalent to what the Chinese have been prepared to pay in order to get this type of car initially through HK.

With the 32R, the two offers were not in dollar terms - only that these two guys be contacted should the car come up f/s.

Well there we have it! What goes on at a Festival!

Which 32R was yours at the festival? 

Is it currently for sale?

Well I have just been through it but I am not an expert.

For a base R34 GTR with over 4 grading and less than 60000km that ticked all the Ironchef checks the starting price was around 85k landed and complied. Mind you with the current exchange rate 89Yen to 1AUD this is closer to 80k. So it might of paid off to wait. However in the 2 months that I was looking only 1 car came up that ticked all the boxes so all things considered I was happy with the end result.

I am unsure about any other variations but obviously Vspecs or any other variation are more. 

Generally more kms or grading 3.5 and so forth are less. There was lots of things that the Ironchef guys looked at like smokers car, rust etc and I was advised against cars with too many mods. I wanted a stock car anyhow as I think these will do better over time.

The similar ones I saw on carsales from dealers are around the 95k mark (and none of these have less than 60000 kms) so I think a 75 to 85k price is about right.

Edited by CWest
Wrong info