SAU Community

Value of R32 GTR

Yeah I remember that auction. Approx 55k without buyers premium of 10%. Was asking about this car because of the rare colour and that it's a V Spec. One of 12 according to GTR Registry. Probs going to have to pass regardless given the ADM purchase but dayum I love it. Was still annoyed that I missed out on another V Spec BL0 which required some work late last year for 18k :/

• 2 months later...

So, that owner wants 60k and the car is slightly modified will all parts supplied. Needs new headlight, centre vent needs replacing and nismo bootlip has a defect. Kinda put me off for that money. 

I will probably bide my time and look overseas as it seems prices here are a little crazy atm for condition.

Opinion on this car?

https://carsales.mobi/cars/details/Nissan-Skyline-1992/OAG-AD-14919626?Cr=1

I know they have been caught photoshopping auction sheets before.

14 minutes ago, 21PC said:

So, that owner wants 60k and the car is slightly modified will all parts supplied. Needs new headlight, centre vent needs replacing and nismo bootlip has a defect. Kinda put me off for that money. 

I will probably bide my time and look overseas as it seems prices here are a little crazy atm for condition.

Opinion on this car?

https://carsales.mobi/cars/details/Nissan-Skyline-1992/OAG-AD-14919626?Cr=1

I know they have been caught photoshopping auction sheets before.

I went and looked at this car a few months ago for a Victorian member.......

It's OK but as prices have continued to rise it's becoming realistic.

I think they wanted nearly $50K when I looked at it. At $42-$43K it would be about right.

Cheers,

Bob.

Did they have auction sheets? Or was it bought privately? Assuming auction grade 4B. Also the sticker on the dash, what's that for? can't make it out from photos. Saw the old school front sensors and air demister or whatever which sits on the parcel shelf. Also radio isn't stock? Looks a little different to be honest.

I'm pretty sure the car was originally purchased at auction by heartbeat in Sydney.. They originally advertised it as a 93 model but its a 92. It was taken down and then advertised at this current dealer.

Yeah although 60k is a hefty price for a V spec isn't it? Considering that doesn't include getting it to NSW and rego etc. Think you can purchase some really good cars for that money. Maybe not Bl0 but definately V spec 2 and Nismo etc

18 hours ago, jaysevu said:

I'm pretty sure the car was originally purchased at auction by heartbeat in Sydney.. They originally advertised it as a 93 model but its a 92. It was taken down and then advertised at this current dealer.

So these heartbeat cars place is dodgy? Or are they ok?

i have seen a couple gtrs for sale there, one was for sale with " 4b " but like mentioned above I had seen it at auction with 4c, was only there for one auction so must have sold, so they must photoshop the auction reports?

or am I just way off track? Haha.

From my dealings with them and talking to others who have bought from them i wouldn't say they're dodgy and their cars are of a higher quality although they have claimed them to be different years (to make them more desireable i assume) like with this car and another silver one I was keen on but anyone who's dropping 40+ on a 32 should be able to figure that out for themselves.

Edited by jaysevu
  • Like 1

Zilla I heard the same thing and that was what I was referencing. Was a big fuss on facebook when it was pointed out by Japan History check or whatever. He changed a 4C to a 4B and also adjusted the KMS to what they should have been etc etc.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jaysevu said:

From my dealings with them and talking to others who have bought from them i wouldn't say they're dodgy and their cars are of a higher quality although they have claimed them to be different years (to make them more desireable i assume) like with this car and another silver one I was keen on but anyone who's dropping 40+ on a 32 should be able to figure that out for themselves.

This is the reason I ask as this is the car, if you look at vin number below in pic.

This is at heart beat cars, and wondering if they provide the same auction report as what was at the auction..

It sold first time at auction so if they have a report with "4B" then they would have altered it..

IMG_5158.PNG

IMG_5159.PNG

IMG_5160.PNG

IMG_5161.PNG

IMG_5336.PNG

IMG_5337.PNG

IMG_5317.PNG

Edited by Zilla_Gtr
Spelling correction