SAU Community

s13gtr AWD S13

s13gtr AWD S13

1. Gday guys,

Here is my s13 i have been playing around with for the past few years, started out as a cheap drifta but got bitten by the drag racing bug and have chased that path for a while, but i still want the car universal as i want to do local circuit and motorkhana days. I have been slowing increasing the power, increasing turbo sizes from gtx3076-gtx3582-gtx4088-gtx4202 to currently having precision 7675. As i made more and more power it was getting hard to put it down so i was searching for a R32gtr and then they became unaffordable for me so i bit the bullet and went AWD on the s13. Slowly gathering parts for the conversion, i didnt want to commit until i had everything.Tinkering away in the shed i got my hands on a frontcut for dummy assembly, once i was happy with engine position i just started stripping my car apart and threw it in... (well not that easy.... but it works!) anyway here is a few pics of the cars journey.

rb25/30 built by Matt Sims Performance

PPG H dogbox

Precicion 7675 turbo

haltech elite 2500

ets pro awd controller

IMG_1713.JPG

IMG_1714.JPG

IMG_1715.JPG

IMG_1979.JPG

IMG_1997.JPG

heathocte_140817_070b.jpg

IMG_3259.JPG

IMG_3258.JPG

IMG_3364.JPG

• Like 8

2 minutes ago, PranK said:

Oh I love it!

Are the pics the progression? Bottom pic looks seriously tasty.

yer pretty much, when it was white is how i purchased it, slipped the rb in it, got it painted brown and now gone with the silver.

15 minutes ago, s2d4 said:

Hell yeah, that's tight as hell. 

Just nitpicking, those wheel selections were pretty awful until the last pic, ahaha. 

they have et-streets on them so i dont drive around too much with them on

16 hours ago, IT15ON said:

Awesome project. I recently put a gtr rear diff in my S13 and wondered how the front one might fit too, what sort of times has it run?

I have only raced it at MOTIVE Drag Battle at Cootamundra as i havent finished getting the car ANDRA teched yet. We were chasing some lost boost problems, finally found what caused it and snapped the mainshaft in the gearbox as i grabbed 2nd gear on the next pass. As the DVD isnt out yet i cant really say how fast i went. 

• Like 1

17 hours ago, rushmore said:

Awesome rubes... cannot wait to watch you send it and let her eat!!

TRAITOR ALERT!! whats a fong slappin bandit like yourself doing on here:) 

• Like 2

17 hours ago, ActionDan said:

So what sump did you use and is this RB25 (Stagea) AWD gear or GTR AWD gear? Unbody shots plz

all r32 gtr gear, baffled gtr sump. haven't got any underbody pics, ill try remember to get some next time its on the hoist. rather drive it atm than have it on the hoist. 

heres a couple of pics i had on my phone, probably what you want to see anyway

included one of the shortened gearbox mainshaft from drag battle

IMG_2317.JPG

IMG_3536.PNG

IMG_3362.JPG

• Like 4