SAU Community

Finally Back from the Eastern Suburbs

Bilga

Finally Back from the Eastern Suburbs

Morning SAU.

Been browsing these forums for the past 6 years and it's finally that time where in the next few months I'll be finally getting a R33 GT-T. Not the car I wanted when I was 11, but a 19 year old doesn't have 100K + for the prized 34 GT-R...

Hoping to get the car in a few months, sooner rather than later and going to be parking it up on a property to work on it until I can get my full license so I can drive it (1 year away :(). Build thread will be imminent however.

In the process of looking for one at the moment but it's hard to find one that isn't molested and one that is priced out of my price range. Don't too much care about the engine mods as I'm going to be rebuilding it as a 30/25 but do want it in good working order stock engine without mods would be ideal but in a world of reality that's probably not as easy said than done but trying to find one where the interior/body isn't just drift spec thrashed, budget being 6-10k for the car itself obviously the lower the better because I'd rather spend that on things I want.

If when I do find the right car if anyone from NSW Club wants to come check it out with me that'd be awesome!

Edited by Bilga