SAU Community

Visiting Tokyo - Here for the week - HELP!

xcl08

Visiting Tokyo - Here for the week - HELP!

Hi to SAU ! 

I am currently over in Tokyo, Japan visiting for the week. 

At the moment I have loved my stay so far, but I want to find some more used car part garages or stores, not as easy to find. 

I have been to the obvious UpGarage in Minamitanaka, and Super Auto Bacs but I am looking for more Nissan Skyline series 2 items

some include, remote key, steering wheel, gear stick boot and hand brake boot, short shift kit

yes, these items can be bought on eBay but I thought I'd try my luck while I am over here 

any info would be great! 

Cheers,

There not the type of items that you generally pick up off the shelf in Japan, at least not stock parts anyway

You can check out the Nismo/Omori factory, I think it's in Yokohama? They have some cool cars to look at normally and you can buy lots of Nismo car parts and clothes/accessories there 

If you want an aftermarket steering wheel you should be able to get one from this superautobacs - 沼南スーパーオートバックス - It's massive and has lots of aftermarket parts along with a really cool book shop upstairs 

Theres also at least 3 upgarages on that road, countless tuner shops and dealerships including Top Secret, and a JET which sells lots of stupid/cool truck parts