SAU Community

help please Blue slip

drewR34

help please Blue slip

Hey all i just bought a R34 gtt and it requires a blueslip my car is completely stock other than coilovers that were fitted by the previous owner and running fine with no leaks of anysort, ive towed my car to 3 different workshops which would not pass it due to having the coilovers (none of the workshops put it on file that i came in for a blueslip) spending more and more money with each tow so i just decided to tow it home and try my luck if anyone could pm me and point me in the right direction to a workshop that would pass it willing to pay more if i can avoid towing it anywhere else and the hassle of changing the coilovers. im located in sydney. 

ps intending to keep the car for a long time 

thank you very much guys. 

Ring and speak to Sue, they have looked after my last 3-4 blueslips for imports, really reasonable.  They have looked after me and my mates with similar mods.

If it helps tell them Daniel with the Integra/AE86 told you to call.

Team Wild Speed 

Mechanic in Wetherill Park, New South Wales
Address: 3/40 Newton Rd, Wetherill Park NSW 2164
Edited by squareznboxez
  • Like 1

hang on, you paid to take it 3 places, all of which said they cannot pass it with coilovers.... so your asking where to take it to pass it with coilovers? you have been given the answer by three professionals. 

the money you spent towing it around you could just buy a cheap set of normal struts. or borrow some even. just put them in yourself, would cost less than towing it to more people who are just going to tell you to take the coilovers out.

Thank you squareznboxez will definitely give them a call appreciate it! And to the others I'm just going to put the coilovers right back in after I get it registered so would just be a lot easier if I don't have to take them out in the first place but thanks for your suggestions ??