SAU Community

R33 GTR Vspec -MNP targa car

R33 GTR Vspec -MNP targa car

My targa spec R33 GTR is up for sale. very regretful but don't have the time to do the build I want to do. 

as mentioned this a targa Tasmania spec car and was very competitive. Main build was done back in 2007 after import and only saw targa events from then onwards. 

Few mods -

DMS Motorsport coilovers. All arms adjustable, Hardrace mainly. Brembos need a paint job but still work a treat, running forza FR6 pads (literally brand new) Could do with new rotors, ATTKD 2 piece from Just jap are my go too.

Enkei RPF1 18x9.5 - 265 RS3 all round

Rotor something 18x9.5 spare set yokohama s drive's - these were a wet or street set

6 point weld in CAMS certified cage with harness bar, will come with CAMS log book. Side intrusion is very easy to get into and out of even for me who is 6'7, interior trim still in but cut to fit cage. Will come with simple bucket seats as I only just purchased the Sparco and it is very bloody hard to get seats that fit my fat ass so not keen to part with it. 5 point harness'

Aftermarket helical cut gearset (not 100% sure what, told ppg) opc clutch. Held a 6-700 hp motor before this motor.

Running Haltech plat pro, Haltech wideband & gauge, Can HUB, 3 bar map sensor, Haltech boost solenoid (18psi) terra trip rally computer and terra trip intercom system, tuned on E85 @ godzilla motorsport (made 300kw)

motor has n1 turbos custom stainless intake piping with pods, 1250cc bosch inj, aeroflow fpr, dual feed rail with stainless braided fuel lines from back to front, AI sp1200 surge tank and holley dominator external pump + walbro 460 lift pump, oil cooler with T'd in Braided line to boot for Moroso Accusump, Split fire coil packs, have a spare set as well. Baffled catch can with breather.

My aim was to put everything in needed to support a big power motor and aside from an extended sump it is pretty much there. Most the hard work is done.

was waiting on extended sump to plumb the catch can drain back to sump. I literally copied this whole setup from another track 33 gtr that ran consistently for 4 years and only met its death due to engine bay fire caused by fuel line split. It is the best setup you can do to save an RB before going to dry sump (arguable statement)

Aircon still in great working order, perfect for sitting in pit lane waiting to go on a bloody hot QLD day.

This car had a monster motor which made up to 700hp but motor spun a bearing so a reconditioned one went in and is about 18,xxx old, Nismo 320km cluster reads 92xxx 

Car was registered in Tasmania and has a mod plate for seats. Was about to sort out the mod plate for cage and a few other things but dont have the time to do what I want to do anymore. Would look at swaps for other cars of interest, street cars, 4x4, Track only cars etc.

I am not going to pretend this a concourse condition car it certainly has marks and scratches in places and the sills are not in perfect condition. This was and is a track based car, what I can say is it has been very well looked after over the years in terms of maintenance. Consistent oil, oil filter, fuel filter changes and spark plugs just changed. Always used Penrite 10 tenths 15w 50/60. Have just picked up the new Nulon racing oils 10w-50 and was keen to see how it performs @ $110 for 5L it aint cheap and would stack up over a race season so I am hoping it is an epic new oil. 

Price is $36k 

Also have a semi enclosed trailer for an extra $5k

Plenty more pics and info just PM if interested.

DSC_3610.JPG

DSC_3614.JPG

DSC_3626.JPG

DSC_3627.JPG

IMG_1687.JPG

IMG_1689.JPG

IMG_1883.JPG

IMG_1922.JPG

IMG_1923.JPG

IMG_2083.JPG

IMG_2140.JPG

2442BA4E-35BB-4360-B486-917B102C7173.jpg

IMG_2189.JPG

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Bump,

Calipers completely rebuilt and painted brembo red, it had 2 rooted caliper pistons so have had custom ones made for it. ATTKD 2 piece rotors and Hel braided brake lines also added. 

Will potentially have TEIN Circuit masters in next week if this guy will get back to me with freight cost!! 

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...