SAU Community

S14-15 vs Evo 7-9 Track Car

S15 vs Evo 7-9 Track Car  

18 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Lol equating brand differentiation with bravery is a new one lol.

Hatches look fugly as, personal preference. A Renault will have substantially less local support in terms of parts/knowledge and likely cost more to mod.

It seemingly offers no advantage over lots of other suggestions besides "bravery" and we don't mesure that at track days lol

Considering S15/14 due to my Nissan knowldge and affiliation (2x GTRs 1x Skyline and 1x Silvia). Parts availability and price. Plenty to choose from. Better suspension and chassis than my S13 which still needs 5 stud and a proper cage and is a tired older car with an original motor and box. Oh and RWD (less understeer issues apparently) and weight advantage over Evo.

I just need someone to throw me the keys to their Evo so I can go see what I think of it on the limit of grip.

In that case, you'd best stick to what you've got and continue driving it.

By brave I mean, live your life and buy something wild seeing you've already mentioned you've got a daily and 2 other cars, I'm sure you can afford to wait for parts to arrive etc whether it's a fugly hatch or a evo that you've been trying not to buy, we all know you've babbled on about evos so much of late.

Just buy a evo already and close the thread.
  • Like 1

Can I put in a vote for more track time???

I got held up by a douche in an evo once, obviously his first track day but still, had way more power than me (stockish R33) so he'd pin it on the straight, couldn't catch up, then by 2 corners he was holding me up again.

Selling 34 is an option.

Makes more sense to have a better track car where I can actually enjoy the speed safely and legally.

You guys make me laugh, discussion seems to upset you, but you still participate? Sadists?

Has been some good info for me from a few of you so thanks for that.

I always enjoy the salt too lol

#bravery #discussionfreezone

Caterham. Your missus and kids will love the wind through their hair... Except have to be one passenger at a time.
Will feel fast without breaking the speed limits! Motorkhana and hill climb safe! Ford engine mods are plentiful! Registerable open wheeler! Be the envy of all your golf mates!