SAU Community

[SUCC] + HSCCV SandownStorm @ Sandown Raceway Aug 27th

Pr0x1mity

[SUCC] + HSCCV SandownStorm @ Sandown Raceway Aug 27th

https://www.facebook.com/events/1711008918940040/?

Rg4zaVh.jpg

Next track day is up: SandownStorm @ Sandown Raceway.

SUCC Motorsport is teaming up with HSCCV to deliver one of the best quality circuit days this year! 
	Sandown Raceway full track featuring timed and untimed sessions to cater to both those who wish to push their cars to the limits and compete for the best times possible, as well as a come and try session for those who want an introduction to circuit driving!
	$220 - Timed session including Dorian Hire
$205 - Come and try session - No timing (Max 20 Entries)
	There will be trophies for best in each class. This is to be treated as a competitive event for those who are not come and try entrants!
	Supp regs TBA
	Entries will open soon, more info coming this week

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

By far the worse run track day i have ever been to.

-First cars weren't  on track till after 10am due to lack of organisation, 1 hour loss right there, didn't even have the groups organised. Only did 1 session before lunch. WTF.

-Fast and slow cars grouped together

-Split come and try guys into 2 sessions for 12 cars total at start of day (seriously)

-Had 2 passenger sessions even though where way behind schedule, supp regs said 1 session

-Less than 60 cars but only managed 14 timed sessions.

-Did not provide trophies for class winners as stated in ad above. False advertising.

-adding to the unorganisation, couldn't hear what the announcer was saying because he kept trying to talk when there was cars screaming down the straight behind him.

-looked more concerned about selling sausages rather than running track day

You guys need to pull your finger out and organise your events properly if you want to have people returning to your track days. No one is perfect but this was just beyond a joke. Tried you out once, NEVER again. i now know why you guys didn't get a lot of entries.

• Like 1

On ‎28‎/‎08‎/‎2017 at 9:11 AM, admS15 said:

By far the worse run track day i have ever been to.

-First cars weren't  on track till after 10am due to lack of organisation, 1 hour loss right there, didn't even have the groups organised. Only did 1 session before lunch. WTF.

-Fast and slow cars grouped together

-Split come and try guys into 2 sessions for 12 cars total at start of day (seriously)

-Had 2 passenger sessions even though where way behind schedule, supp regs said 1 session

-Less than 60 cars but only managed 14 timed sessions.

-Did not provide trophies for class winners as stated in ad above. False advertising.

-adding to the unorganisation, couldn't hear what the announcer was saying because he kept trying to talk when there was cars screaming down the straight behind him.

-looked more concerned about selling sausages rather than running track day

You guys need to pull your finger out and organise your events properly if you want to have people returning to your track days. No one is perfect but this was just beyond a joke. Tried you out once, NEVER again. i now know why you guys didn't get a lot of entries.

Hey mate thanks for voicing your concerns.

I know Alex has already sent you a message, but I just thought I'd address some of these points too.

A lot of your comments are spot on and reflect our thoughts on the event also, however the division of labour fell with the HSCCV guys essentially running the track day while we were there to help them get their entry levels up after they got about 10 cars to their Winton day earlier this year (or late last year). The SUCC guys were relegated to BBQ duty after we handed our entrants over to them essentially, which put us in a position where we couldn't fix problems that were happening on the day.

If you're willing to give us a second chance we have a WInton day in November and I'm happy to give you a discount to make up for the poor quality of this event. Feel free to message me if you'd like some info.

• Like 1