SAU Community

R34 GTT 300rwkw Manual Couple

R34 GTT 300rwkw Manual Couple

Car will not be ready for sale for approximately 3 weeks while I complete minor repairs. Please read the entire ad!

My R34 has recently been diagnosed with a piston ring problem and has low compression on two cylinders.
I will be paying for the motor to be professionally rebuilt prior to sale

Mod list:
Hypergear 3076 Turbo
Tial 38mm external wastegate
Nistune ECU
Blitz FMIC
Gizzmo Electronic Boost COntroller
ARP Head Studs
Permaseal Head Gasket
Full custom exhaust system (great quality)
660CC Injectors only 5 months old
Slideworx front coilovers
Zeal Function rear coilovers
18 x 10.5 / 18x 9.5 concave concept rims
Z32 Airflow meter
Viper anti theft alarm and immobolizer

Genuine Nismo Altia Bodykit
Genuine R34 GTR Rear Spoiler
The body is in very good shape, there are minor scratches around the drivers door, however I have had multiple components of the cars body recently painted to bring them up to scratch.

Clean interior including OEM floor mats, Bluetooth head unit. Car has travelled 160,000kms. Will come with Victorian registration until 21/09 and I can assist with a roadworthy certificate.

Car makes 298rwkw on 98, will need injectors to make more power, however this turbo did 383kw on Tao's test bed.

Asking price is $23,500 with motor rebuilt (new pistons, rings, bearings, head gasket). Or $21,000 as is. For any offers below the asking price you will be bringing your own wheels.

Car can be tuned to E85 upon request as my engine builder is also my tuner, this can be done for free with the sale and if you'd like to supply some larger injectors to go in the car for your tune I can accommodate this, however I would not recommend a dedicated E85 tune on injectors of this size.

IMAG0559.jpg

IMAG0528.jpg

IMAG0527.jpg

IMAG0525.jpg

IMAG0522.jpg

Edited by OSH1FT
Photos