SAU Community

34gtr radiators fit 34gtt?

34gtr radiators fit 34gtt?

Anyone know if an aftermarket 34GTR radiator with fit into a r34 GTT? My local dealer only has GTR radiators and not really wamting to wait 8 weeks for one from japan if i can get one in a week.

My radiator had a huge blow out, ceacked between the fins on top and bottom driver side. Apparently too much pressure. Anyone know what could cause this as well?

Thanks folks!

Was it a stock plastic radiator? Might have just been due to fail. Otherwise the only thing that causes too much pressure, is your radiator cap being faulty or incorrect

1 hour ago, 89CAL said:

Was it a stock plastic radiator? Might have just been due to fail. Otherwise the only thing that causes too much pressure, is your radiator cap being faulty or incorrect

Nah it was a fat alloy one. But do you know if the GTR ones will fit?

28 minutes ago, WMDC35 said:

According to my info the 34GTR rad is different to GTT, haven't seen the 34GTR type so not sure what is different

Damm.. guess ill be waiting 6 weeks for one from japan then :'(

1 hour ago, jmknights93 said:

Have you search online at all? In stock and no 6 week waiting period.

http://justjap.com/jjr-oem-style-replacement-radiator-nissan-r33-r34-skyline-c34-stagea-a-t-m-t.html

Awesome cheers for that. I did have a look aeound but being new to imports im not too bright on where to look haha. I could get it locally but they are charging at least 200-300 more to be built. Will definitely check this site out.. thanks heaps!

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Toombs said:

Awesome cheers for that. I did have a look aeound but being new to imports im not too bright on where to look haha. I could get it locally but they are charging at least 200-300 more to be built. Will definitely check this site out.. thanks heaps!

No problems, let me know once you've ordered. I'll push the order forward for you.

Just now, jmknights93 said:

No problems, let me know once you've ordered. I'll push the order forward for you.

I just seen its OEM. Im looking for alloy but at least its only 30-45 days wait and not 6 weeks lol

Ive used ebay radiators in many cars and never had an issue, not even on the racetrack where any deficiency or weakness would show. Unless you're building a super high hp engine i wouldn't think twice. Ebay ftw.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, admS15 said:

Ive used ebay radiators in many cars and never had an issue, not even on the racetrack where any deficiency or weakness would show. Unless you're building a super high hp engine i wouldn't think twice. Ebay ftw.

In that case i may grab one as an interim till i get one from jap. Keep it as a spare lol