SAU Community

RB25DET AWD into GTS-4/GT-4

I’m after finding out some information before taking on a project. I’m after building a 25/30 with a AWD gear then drop it into a R34GT-4. I’m going to be building it slowly, so in the meantime. I will be dropping a RB25DET from a Stagea or similar with AWD gear.

Now my question, is the R34GTT ECU similar to the Stagea ECU (WGNC34/WGNR34)? Pretty much want to use the same ECU when I eventually put in the 25/30. I tried to look at the ECU pin outs, it all looks like they’re very similar. Probably should mention that I’m planning on using a Link G4 Plugin.

I'm after some information and guidance to ECU compatibility and wiring. Is it possible to use a R34GTT on a Stagea engine?Or are the better ways to do this?

So far I've found out that you can use a GTT ecu on the Stagea however to get the ATTESSA working. I need to get the signal form the traction control, split that into one goes to the ECU and the other to the ATTESSA. Is there a better test this could be done. Trying to get as much information as I can.