SAU Community

V36 Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly

V36 Bluetooth Disconnects Randomly

Hi guys it’s Terry from NZ with a Skyline 350GT Type SP (V36). I’ve been following this forum since I got this car and this really helped me a lot. I have paired my phone with the car audio system for music streaming long time ago but just switched on the phone call option so I could make phone calls through the audio system while driving.

Now the system randomly pops out the notifications saying my phone’s been disconnected while I’m driving and streaming music which never happened that frequently before, have to shift between CD, Music Box, CF and then back to Bluetooth option to reconnect which annoys me quite a lot. I have tried to erase the connection and reconnect but only when the phone call option is off then I could have a stable Bluetooth connection. Current phone in use is iPhone 6s Plus with iOS 11 Public Beta 2, mainly use for audio streaming for music and Google Map navigation, also phone calls. Is anyone here could help? Many thanks :)

Anything iOS 10+ and above, the V36 can't play Bluetooth audio if the phone is also connected. Can do 1 or the other, but not both at the same time. Not sure what apple did but it just doesn't work.  ios9 works. 

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...