You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Nissan Skyline R32 with Trojan Motorsport Service History – For Sale   Skyline R32, a well-known Australian grey import from Japan, extensive service history with Trojan Motorsport. This modern classic comes with its original car manual which has comprehensive service history as well as a manual for the car alarm.     - Year of Manufacture: January 1989 - Mileage: 306,000 kms - Transmission: 5-Speed Manual - Engine: Rebuilt in 2011 with fully forged internals - Standard Engine capacity: 2600cc - Current Modifications:   - Rebuilt engine with forged internals   - HKS twin turbos   - Nismo twin plate clutch   - HKS dump pipes   - Apexi Powet FC   - Trust Intercooler   - HKS intercooler pipes   - Custom Stainless-Steel exhaust   - HKS camshafts   - Nismo Dash instrument cluster   - Greddy Profec B boost controller   - Stereo:   Full aftermarket stereo system with: Alpine head deck Front and rear mounted MB Quartz split speakers  Alpine MRV-F407 4/3/2 Channel V12 Series Amplifier Rockford Fosgate Punch 2002 2 channel 200W amp Alpine type R 12 subwoofer in box in boot Condition: This R32, documented meticulously in its service history since being imported in 2008, reflects its journey. The fully rebuilt engine in 2011 stands strong, and the car, complete with its original manuals, is currently registered. Tyres replaced May 2011. Recent full service by Trojan Motorsport, including new brake pads, rotors, oils and filters.  Cosmetically the car would classify as used and well loved and has some bodywork marks as per photos, and the interior could do with a freshen up.  Many parts replaced as needed throughout its attached history, and car is well known at Trojan Motorsport.    Known Issues: In the spirit of full disclosure, the car requires some mechanical attention. The brakes need work, the booster isn't holding pressure vacuum, rear differential leaks, sub-frame bushes and differential mounts are perished, rear shocks need replacement, and power steering is leaking at the rack and pump. Additionally, the front upper control arm bushes are worn.   Trojan Motorsport has been the trusted custodian of this R32 since 2011, with documented services, repairs, and upgrades. Recent maintenance includes a thorough service with brake disc and pad replacement. Whether you seek a reliable daily driver with character or possess the skills to address mechanical needs and restore it, this R32 is an honest opportunity.   *Price: Open to offers around the $70K mark   For those acquainted with the legacy of this vehicle, contact Simon on 0483 223 793 to arrange a viewing and consider taking on this Nissan Skyline R32  An authentic chance to own a piece of automotive history.    skyline r32 89 zip v3.zip
    • my wife was driving my car and left the garage door open with the blistering sun beating down on it all day 😬 just below the passenger side headlight...
    • Ooh hectic, thats a way to save some money. Was looking at a greddy profec. Looks good too, espec over my std boost turbosmart boost gauge.
    • Has been years since I've played with it, however FP2 gives you some fun options  
    • Exactly ha ha XD That movie has aged terribly ha ha, I do miss my old Nokia to be totally honest