SAU Community

FS [SYD]: Splitfire Coilpacks w/ Box | Coilpack harness | Coilpack bracket & bolts

FS [SYD]: Splitfire Coilpacks w/ Box | Coilpack harness | Coilpack bracket & bolts

Hey Girls and Guys!

So you may know or probably not know - I bought a NEO motor. This means majority of my R33 RB25DET stuff is pretty much useless on this motor.

I have a wonderful load of items for sale for such a lucky person! No more misfires, no more coloured coilpacks that aren't blue dropping out and causing ECU outputs to short circuit or ECUs to shut down. These are the real deal, no bullshit Splitfire SF-DIS-005 Coilpacks!

You're thinking, this guy actually kept the original box? yeah I sure did! I always wanted to sell them and convert to Yaris coilpacks one day, but that "one day" turned out to be 4 years! Anyhow, enough random bullshit this is the break down:

• $300 - Splitfire Coilpacks with the original packaging
  • $50 - OEM Nissan quality coilpack harness, no cracked clips!
  • $50 OEM Nissan quality coilpack harness for RB25DET motors (long live the VCT!)

Because I am Asian, there will always be a best pry cash deal. I do speshcal pry, $350 you tek de lot - kesh only.

Price: $350 the lot
Fitment: ECR33 S1.5/2 (no ignitor pack) and BNR34

I will only post if you direct deposit - no PayPal because there are too many dodgy scammers out there. Pick up > Post.

20170812_163559.thumb.jpg.abaa3bc4ac7696b5e5a3e0a7b428011d.jpg

OEM coil pack harness no longer for sale. Turns out the R34 NEO and R33 will work however the plug lengths are incorrect as the coil orientation is different. Schematically the harnesses are identical.

Now for sale is my Wiring Specialties R33 RB25DET S2 coil pack harness. This is about 1.5 - 2 years old or so.

$100

20170817_202639.thumb.jpg.10816476fea9f735c09f9b4508239525.jpg