SAU Community

CAMS VSSC Round 6 Hosted by SAUVIC Sat Sept 30th

acsplit

Great event guys, had a lot of fun. Driving in the wet was great, the only problem was the session wasn't long enough to get a proper feel for it. Does anyone know where to see the photos that were being taken on the track? I forgot to enquire about them before I left.

Great event guys, had a lot of fun. Driving in the wet was great, the only problem was the session wasn't long enough to get a proper feel for it. Does anyone know where to see the photos that were being taken on the track? I forgot to enquire about them before I left.

Facebook, trackside action photography. He'll start putting the photos up when he has time to go through them. Most probably during the week.

Thanks to all the SAU members who helped out on the day, things ran smoothly all day and this is not possible without you.

- @Tony Olsson
- @Odium
- Mel
- @Leroy Peterson
- @(OO_SKYLINE_OO)
- @ssxRicho
- Eddie

Thanks to those SAU members who helped out behind the scenes and before the event
- @NUTWGN
- @RobynRyrie

The biggest thanks has to go to @Subarau not only for giving us the opportunity to run the event but also assisting us before and running the day for us.

We also cannot forget all the officials who help us on the day

Thanks to our CAMS Stewards
- Kristy from Timetronics
- All the team from Motorsport Marshalling
- WAP Motorsport as always for providing safety and recovery
- Event Paramedics

And anyone else I forgot.

• Like 2

• Latest Posts

• Over the moon in fact.  Engine is coming out to put on a new enlarged sump. I planned on putting on either a new pump(Tomei / Nitto) or billet gears.   But a bit of waste of time if the crank has narrow collar.   Things spiral quickly, if crank is out, new bearings ... maybe new rods and pistons ... wait just rebuild the engine... oh but I should get an N1 block  .... 40k later  .... haha.
    • I think he's just happy that the crank doesn't have to come out of the engine in order to have a good (read reliable) oil pump.
    • Doesn't really do any good, especially without billet gears. The oem pump is crap. If it doesn't break, the screws holding the backing plate will come loose.
    • Has the VCT bulge on the intake(Actually, you can see the VCT solenoid on the intake side, so looks like an RB25, but thats not a RB26 intake for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if its a rb25 that someone has just 'slapped' on a turbo on the factory ecu. If its running like a dog, then the dead giveaway is the intake.. missing the AFM.
    • Do a search on facebook marketplace for V35 wheels. should be able to find some cheap ones to get it on the road