SAU Community

18x11 fitment on 32 gts

prvlgd

18x11 fitment on 32 gts

Hi guys,

Just curious to see if anyones gotten close to these specs on their R32 gts/gtst. Wheels are 18x11 +8, will be running a 225/40 tyre and -12 camber on the front, -6 on the rear.

Don't worry this is all for a show in 6 weeks, no way in hell I'm driving like this anywhere. Just wanted to know what tyre/camber others have had to run with 18x10.5 or even 18x10

Cheers.

23 hours ago, niZmO_Man said:

225 wide tyres on an 11" wheel.
Just make it fit, you won't be driving it anyway

Yeah they'll be going on for a 10 minute drive to a show then coming off after the show aha. No way I'm driving to sydney with that little tyre and that much camber.

• 5 years later...
On 22/08/2017 at 9:33 AM, prvlgd said:

18x11 fitment on 32 gts

Hi guys,

Just curious to see if anyones gotten close to these specs on their R32 gts/gtst. Wheels are 18x11 +8, will be running a 225/40 tyre and -12 camber on the front, -6 on the rear.

Don't worry this is all for a show in 6 weeks, no way in hell I'm driving like this anywhere. Just wanted to know what tyre/camber others have had to run with 18x10.5 or even 18x10

Cheers.

just fit 9.5 +38 with a 265 35 18 with hardly any camber and have some self respect

what show? you will be laughed at, or is that show where everyone stands at the entrance watching cars try to drive over a 10mm bump laughing and filming the clowns driving in as ebay body kits break off.