SAU Community

c33 Laurel | Islander Newbie

TriniC33

c33 Laurel | Islander Newbie

Hey everyone, my name is Richard and i have been a long time browser on this site. I finally decided to create an account and become a part of the community. I am from the island of Trinidad which is located in the West Indies. My project is a Nissan c33 Laurel with a rb20det swap out of a r32 skyline. Originally it was supposed to be my drift project but plans have since changed and now it'll be my daily. 

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, mlracing said:

Cool man many Laurels and JDM cars in Trini ?

Yea we have alot down here, c32, c33, c34, c35... 

Check out my photography page on fb https://web.facebook.com/RichardHenryPhotography/

Have lots of pics from motorsport events and lots of laurels, what's rare down here is the nissan skylines, not as much of them compared to the laurels. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/9/2017 at 1:22 AM, TriniC33 said:

Yea we have alot down here, c32, c33, c34, c35... 

Check out my photography page on fb https://web.facebook.com/RichardHenryPhotography/

Have lots of pics from motorsport events and lots of laurels, what's rare down here is the nissan skylines, not as much of them compared to the laurels. 

Interesting. What are import laws like for cars?

5 hours ago, mlracing said:

Interesting. What are import laws like for cars?

Vehicles older than 8yrs can't be registered in our country and most of our vehicles are of Japanese origin. We had alot of laurel imports mainly from the c32 to the c35 but sadly not much of the more desirable vehicles were imported ( s chassis / skylines / supras etc ). The most popular car that would be modified locally would be the laurels and cefiros (a31), you would find them with engines ranging from the rb20 to 26, jz, v6, sr20.

• Like 1