SAU Community

Where can I get a Steel Induction/suction/intake pipe? [RB25DET]

Where can I get a Steel Induction/suction/intake pipe? [RB25DET]

I've googled and googled, I can't find a metal induction pipe that will go from my factory MAF to factory turbo.

It's for my R34 GTT RB25DET Neo, and I'm going to get my factory turbo highflowed by Hypergear. They recommend to run a 3" steel induction pipe to the turbo. I have a silicone one right now and I think it's collapsing when I hit 1.3bar with my factory turbz. So I've searched every where and theres nothing out there. Can someone please link me to a site or someone that might sell one.

Or does one usually weld one up?

I'm also thinking of getting a Z32 in the future so will have to fit that too if possible

Edited by RB25Detonator

1.3 bar on the stock ceramic turbo?  f**king brave, man.

But in general, these are made by looking at the spot where it has to go, picking up the box full of mandrel bends, the texta, the sticky tape, and going back and forth between the drop saw, the car and the MIG welder a few times until it's made.

A few bits of 3" pipe and some silicon joins will get you out of trouble. For bov return and vacuum hose to rocker breathers get a mate or a shop to weld in some nipples/barbs into one of the pipes 

8 hours ago, Cyko34 said:

Any exhaust shop could bend any size size pipe to what you need. 

i believe you mean, any exhaust shop could weld some bits together, scratch their heads and wonder why it doesn't fit back in, then write it off as too hard then charge you a fortune.

It takes a lot of fiddling to get it to fit in perfectly. OP what's your budget? I have my old 3in one sitting on my garage floor at moment, have now gone to 3 1/2in.

• Like 2

I got one for sale custom intake 3inch made by dvsjez for r34gtt with std turbo amd airbox
All breather fittings and bov still there and custom crosover pipe
Just needs a 3-2.5 inch silicone reducer amd afew clamps
Inbox me if intrested

Hey bro,
If you got some spare cash you could do i what I did and get the HKS Suction Reloaded kit from Japex trading, Japan. It fits perfectly with all afm and bov etc. I received it within a few days and have purchased most of my parts from these guys so I can vouch for them.
http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/HKS-Racing-Suction-Reloaded-For-SKYLINE-ER34-RB25DET-70020-AN009-A94-/272794378790?epid=1954154822&hash=item3f83cfe226%3Ag%3Al24AAOSwaLhZiDDQ&_trkparms=pageci%253Aec7b4a6c-8a4c-11e7-a3da-74dbd1809c31%257Cparentrq%253A1e2db1ea15e0a9c98fcdec53ffff403f%257Ciid%253A2

Scottys Customs or Havoc Fabrication are your two go-to places that will say "Ah yep I know exactly what you need" and NOT:

On 8/26/2017 at 7:25 PM, hardsteppa said:

i believe you mean, any exhaust shop could weld some bits together, scratch their heads and wonder why it doesn't fit back in, then write it off as too hard then charge you a fortune.

^--- that

• 1 year later...