SAU Community

nm35 aftermarket front grill!

West

2 minutes ago, iamhe77 said:

Not that I need it, but are you saying that this is for PM35's and not NM35's?

I have no idea what it suits anymore, 

Christian in Syd have one and he said it fit his and it's the exact same car as mine.

All the body clip holes line up, just the lower part of the grill seems to be out of place but i'll have a good look again this weekend, it could just be me but it does look like the shape of the series 2 front grill.

Series 2 grill is not as wide as the series 1 grill due to the larger headlights and the bottom section is lower into the bumper (I presume to make up for being narrower).

Just went out to look at mine and it does look more like a series 2 (PM35) grill to me, but can't be 100% certain going off pics.

7 minutes ago, iamhe77 said:

Series 2 grill is not as wide as the series 1 grill due to the larger headlights and the bottom section is lower into the bumper (I presume to make up for being narrower).

Just went out to look at mine and it does look more like a series 2 (PM35) grill to me, but can't be 100% certain going off pics.

I think you're spot on here.

The bottom sits lower hence i thought i might have to trim the bumper a bit, so this for PM35?

• 2 years later...
On 8/28/2017 at 10:13 AM, West said:

nm35 aftermarket front grill!

Aftermarket grill to suit nm35 stagea, 

Not series 1, maybe series 2 and Autec Axis. I tried on mine series1 and the mounting holes (body clips) line up, the bottom part might need trimming to suit.

Pick up Sth East Melb, $150 negotiable. 

IMG_20170826_152027.jpg

IMG_20170826_152018.jpg

Hi, do you still have any of these?