SAU Community

Wheel size/offset for R33 GTS-T

sp_96

Wheel size/offset for R33 GTS-T

Hi guys,

I know there are a lot of posts about offsets and wheel sizes, but I'm new here and haven't found anything about R33's with the following dimensions:

- 18 x 9 +20 offset (front)

- 18 x 10 +20 offset (rear)

My car is currently sitting on stock suspension. Just wondering if I will need to roll/pump up the guards to fit them (I'm mostly concerned with the rears).

Thanks in advance everyone!

• 2 weeks later...

I run 18x9.5 +20 on all 4 corners, front and rear have rolled fenders with no pull at all and I consider this the perfect agressive fitment for a ecr33. 18x10 on the rear will give you not even a 1/4 inch more poke inside and outside of your wheel so I dont see it being a issue! I do have aftermarket suspension but it is not very low. 

20170701_174751.jpg

Don't forget tyres and camber guys...plays a big part in whether the guards will get rubbed going over bumps or when turning the wheel full lock.

I run 18x9+32 all four and had to roll guards. With 235/40 front, 265/35 rear, zero camber, lowered about 10cm off the ground, rolled guards...only scraped the guard liners on full lock so I took them out. With 245/40 all round now I get no scrapes anywhere. So I would say anything equally or more aggressive than I'm running, yes roll guards. Whether you need to flare or not will depend on camber and tyres and ride height and soft/firm suspension.