• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

Track-Race brake pads - SPECIAL

Street to Track website:   www.streettotrack.com   and  email:   [email protected]

59b88e05c7555_IntimaLOGO-image.png.be8d1f3017a182e5d952af4cfa6f14c6.png

I am very pleased to offer this never before seen SPECIAL from Intima Brakes Australia.

Prices are available while stocks last

The brake pads in this SPECIAL are the range of D Series Track-Race pads.

Check them out here:  http://www.intimabrakes.com.au

EXAMPLES-

They whole range of D Series is included, but here are some examples-

Fit - GTR - Front pair - $183.00 and Rear pair - $145.00 with shipping included - ( regular price - F - $259.00 and R - $226.00 )

Fit - GTST & GTT - Front pair -$120.00 and Rear pair - $96.00 with shipping included - ( regular price - F - $229.00 and R - $169.00 )

Some guys are driving to and from the track on these D Series pads, with no issues.  Just remember, on the street, to allow for heavier pedal pressure when cold with the D Series fitted.

NOTE: The D Series compete extremely well against the Ferodo DS3000 track pads, without the hefty price tag.

ROTORS-

If you need DBA brake rotors to go with your pads, let me know and I can offer you a volume deal including pads and rotors that is unbeatable...... Try me.........

Either PM or email with the correct part #'s you want.

Thanks for looking guys.

Regards,

Paul