SAU Community

Is anyone actually interested?

JEM reckon my car will make 350ish when i go back to E85, after i fix a couple of issues (that i told you about the other day Luke)
Realistically if you want 400 -9's will struggle as well...you'll either need -5's or a nice single. considering a precision turbo is cheaper than -5's id just do that, get someone to fab you a manifold. 
In saying that i'm weighing up my options for my next turbo, because im a stubborn flamin mongrel and a but of a "purist" ill be sticking with 2 turbos....
If the motor is healthy you should be able to push around 350kw on E85 with the -7's. Spend the extra cash on the diffs, and enjoy. 
350-400KW, Quaife front Diff, modified transfer case, nismo rear diff=ultimate street car IMO

I thought 5s wpuld be much higher on e85, considering theure 380+ on 98???

4 minutes ago, luke gtr said:
23 minutes ago, Anfanee said:
JEM reckon my car will make 350ish when i go back to E85, after i fix a couple of issues (that i told you about the other day Luke)
Realistically if you want 400 -9's will struggle as well...you'll either need -5's or a nice single. considering a precision turbo is cheaper than -5's id just do that, get someone to fab you a manifold. 
In saying that i'm weighing up my options for my next turbo, because im a stubborn flamin mongrel and a but of a "purist" ill be sticking with 2 turbos....
If the motor is healthy you should be able to push around 350kw on E85 with the -7's. Spend the extra cash on the diffs, and enjoy. 
350-400KW, Quaife front Diff, modified transfer case, nismo rear diff=ultimate street car IMO

I thought 5s wpuld be much higher on e85, considering theure 380+ on 98???

-5's will make 450+ on E85

Do you need Plazmaman Comp Series 100mm p0rn cooler? I always do breast pry for SAU members
I hope those aren't CNG injectors [emoji4]

For the 7s, stock cooler should do me.
Think 100 would be too large.
As thinking about the 80 series.....

And injectors were 2nd hand, so not 100%

Just now, Piggaz said:

For how long? Not very ?

realistically, a set of -5's should be pegged at 410 ish for trackwork. Heat, heat, heat.

Oh yeah i was more talking about street work. TBH for a track dedicated car a single is the way to go 100%. 

2 hours ago, luke gtr said:

For the 7s, stock cooler should do me.
Think 100 would be too large.
As thinking about the 80 series.....

And injectors were 2nd hand, so not 100%

Take a photo of the injectors, tbh if they are CNG ones sell them ASAP... they're not worth your time.

400 kw at the track is -5's. Minimum. Can't expect -7's/-9's or whatever to last at high 300's at the track. Shit will be glowing red, melting. Kinda have to "relax" everything considering the punishment. 

"Intune's" R33/RB30/-5's/e85 which was making 424 rwkw lasted 6 laps at Sandown, rear turbo popped. Pulled them off and it's was totally rooted.

My -5 setup lasted 2 trackdays (which they were turned down) and no more than 5000 road kms. Rear turbo was cactus.

A street car making "x" with everything wound up ain't going to last long hauling ass up mountain straight lap after lap.

Forget -9's buttplug's. If you want 400, you NEED -5's at a minimum.

• Like 2

Twins are gay, single twin scroll, twin gates (or single but split to the gate) done deal.

Look at BMW when they started to have a play with turbos on their inline 6 on the N54 motor.. they though "twins are sick, twins for response".. yeah nah bro, not even a new chassis or generation and they fixed up their cock ups with a N55 motor and slapped a single twin scroll. It took them all of 3~4 years to realise twins on an inline motor was stupid.

You GT-R boys have had since 1989 and still get it wrong.

Paul was a homo cnut too.. but after years of me whinging (and others) he became a man.

#truestory lol

BTW.. I voted YES.

• Like 1