SAU Community

Power cuts randomly

Hey guys,

this is my second post in this forum. I have this issue on my car for while hasnt been fixed and took to places they are not familiar with hope some one can relate to it or kow whats going on.

while ago say 3-4 months ago i have replaced the fuel pump(walbro255 high flow) as stock fuel pump was broken, and car wasnt starting so had to call mobile mechanic to come have a  look, and he discovered fuel pump was the issue and replaced with walbro as i mentioned above.

ever since i have replaced the fuel pump i have got weird driving experience, like it randomly cuts power like when  taking sharp left turn or right, driving on rocky roads or bumpy roads, and when u rev hard say past 5-6000 rpm the idle will sound funny.

before when car get stall i can turn back on straight away and drive but 3 days ago as i was driving car stalled and tried to start like normal it wouldnt start, it was choking and car died again. Tried for 15 mins atleast failed to start. As i was waiting for tow truck for 1 hr i thought lets give a shot to start it back again. And surprisingly it started. I didnt drive for 5 mins just wanted to see if it would turn off, but didnt . Drove back home which was 6 kms away.

havent drove since bit stress dont know how to explain to people they look confused after explaining to them. 

Any idea whats happening with the car. 

Please help this brother.

regards

amit