SAU Community

Little

Bored.

Since i've just missed the September meet, i figured i might shout out to the other Victorians out there that might want to hang out sometime in the next couple of weeks, mebbe in the SE suburbs?

I need an excuse to actually drive the car.. maybe grab a bite and talk about all the supposed things we want to do to our cars but cant because we don't have any money. You know, the usual stuff :1_grinning:

• Like 2

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• its hard to tell in the pics just how far it is turned. Let us know how you go.
    • If im following along correctly. You purchased a low k'm stock bnr32, fitted some wheels I will assume they are a square set of wheels and tyres eg same width and offset and tyre size front and rear, if they are square then you haven't change your handling from factory but have more grip. You fitted some coilovers and wound them lower now have more negative camber and a firmer ride with less body roll. Now if you want sway bars this will bring in the oversteer understeer choice. A larger stiffer rear swaybar by it's self will cause more oversteer, how much effect this will have will depend on your coilover spring rates, If you feel like your car understeers right now and you don't like it a aftermarket rear swaybar might be what you need. I would recommend fitting front and rear swaybars with adjustable ends to keep a more balanced setup and can be fine tuned by moving the end links in different holes.
    • @Duncan  whats the easiest way to remove the flare?
    • Cheers guys for ideas, gives me something to think about. @PranK my local track has one hairpin turn and also street sprints I want to do have hairpin turns so a few.
    • Welcome to SAU Alex, do you have any pics of your car?