SAU Community

Magnaflow twin tip muffler.

Hi guys, i have for sale a new and unused magnaflow twin tip muffler 3 inch outlet, twin 3 inch tips. Perfect condition

Was going to fit it to my car but as you can see in the picture the inlet diameter reduces to around 2.5 inches where the piping splits. I was OCD about having 3 inch piping the whole way through so i decided not to fit it. Probably one of the best looking mufflers in my opinion, i test fitted it on my 33gtst and it looked perfect.

Selling for $250 firm. These are $400 new.

Located Melbourne, will post at buyers expense.

0413 103 73220170908_171752.jpg20170908_171154.jpg20170908_171443.jpg20170908_171619.jpg20170908_171555.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

can  you please run a tape measure or ruler across the end of the tips and tell the width of the tips together, as well as the width of the body of muffler.??

i have a Takeros kit on a stagea and am looking to get rid of the milo tin cannon but need to know measurements so can see if will fit in opening

can  you please run a tape measure or ruler across the end of the tips and tell the width of the tips together, as well as the width of the body of muffler.??
i have a Takeros kit on a stagea and am looking to get rid of the milo tin cannon but need to know measurements so can see if will fit in opening
No problem

Width of tips together = 6 inches
Tip length = 7 inches
Body length = 14 inches
Body width = 8 inches
Body height = 5 inches