SAU Community

WTB: Sell me your skyline!

seraphyn_r33

Hey everyone,

Looking to get back into a skyline after quite a long hiatus. Currently very little of interest that is available on carsales or gumtree.

Located in Melbourne, so would prefer local, but will travel for the right car.

At this stage open to anything. Prefer modified. Looking for a street registered track car, so the closer to that the better.

Looking to purchase in the next 1-2 months for an honest price. Im not going to pay $65k for your r32 GTR.

Feel free to also contact me on my mobile, 0457725577 if you would like to discuss further.

Thanks everyone!

Michael

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • Turbo manual R34, stock at the moment but happy to throw performance parts into a deal depending on what you want to do.

Has a nistune, z32 afm, fmic, full turboback exhaust, full adjustable arms and coilovers, big tyres with A048s for track use.

Chasing 17k as is, or more if you want injectors and a turbo setup that previously made 300rwkw

IMAG0559.jpg

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I am considering selling my R32 GTR. Professionally modified RB26 full forged engine. I can list everything if you are interested. Ohlins suspension all round. Was modified by a good friend in WA for the track but then he decided to race his 240z instead. So i bought it and shipped it to Melbourne.

I am now in Bairnsdale the car has full registration.

Graeme.

20160220_162243.jpg

IMAG0131.jpg