SAU Community

No injector 12v or Pulse?

Hey guys!

So I pulled out my DE to do a DE+T conversion (Not my first engine swap etc etc) but I've run into a weird issue with the electronics upon putting it back in.

First off, ECCS relay was missing - Didn't have consult plug for Nistune

Next the injectors weren't getting 12v, I ran a switched 12v from pin 24/ignition (where it normally comes from). For what ever reason, it doesn't have continuity on the standard line. OK what ever, just run another one and be done with it.

Now it appears the injectors aren't pulsing eiither.

Have:

• Tested another CAS
  • Tested ECU grounds
  • Spark, ECU can see CAS

What should I do next? I'm thinking of cutting out the 12v injector switched line as its probably earthing out - but would this cause the injector driver to not pulse grounds to any of the cylinders?

I'd say the whole loom cant be damaged, I can't see any damage and I can't even find where the 12v is broken..

R34 GT-V Sedan.

Engine was from this car. Only thing different is turbo, intake manifold (R33 style with all those bits) and R34 Nistune Ecu.

Just doesn't make sense. I need to test the ECU in another car. next.

Ecu tested in another car as working. Cas also tested in another car.

Next is to check continuity back to the ECU loom from the injector plugs.

Running different injectors yes, but they were in my R33 before hand.

• 2 weeks later...

With the ignition ON and the CAS removed but still wired into the harness you should hear the injectors firing. Have you done this?

If the Injectors fire during this test the the CAS is not being driven by the shaft.

If the Injectors do not fire and the ECU is fine then there is no connection to the ECU or the +12V.

Michael.

Edited by msammut