SAU Community

Are these wheel sizes and offsets okay for r34 gtt

ruinned

Hey everyone,

So 2 of the rims that came on my car when i brought it have now cracked in the same spot, so figured i may as well buy all new wheels. i've spent a couple hours last night searching the wheels and offset thread, found alot of good information but couldn't find enough to get a proper answer.

I am looking at getting some Rota P1R wheels. having some trouble making sure i've got the right offsets tho.

The choices are the following

18x9.5 +27

18x9.5 +35

18x9.5 +38

Have compared my current to the the following on WillTheyFit.com, but still not sure which would be the best choice, i think the +27 on the front would stick out to much but not sure if the +35 would be to close on the inner.  But i think the +27 would fit the rear pretty nice, Going to jack the car up this afternoon and try and check clearance.

Just wondering if anyone knows off the top of their heads the best offsets to get?

Cheers in advance.

Hey mate.

They're basically perfect, as I have 9.5 and +27 all round. You WILL need to roll/lip the guards if you want to run chunky tyres. I run 265's all round and I do not get scrub and I mean that will barely fit.

The 9.5 +38/+35 will hit at the front. Need a spacer.

IMO, the +27 at the rear pokes more than the front does, I was suprised that when putting same wheel size on all 4 the fronts natrually are a little more in.

I want a 10+38 on the rear so I can run a 285/295 for max tyre.

So ultimately, you may need a spacer or two if you go for the +35/38 combination, the 27 will max it out. 35 with some spacers/extended studs will get it to sit in a little.