SAU Community

Coilovers for rb25 s14

Rileymax

Well, the important thing here is that off the shelf coilovers for S chassis cars are sprung to suit CA/SR weight engines up front, not massive RBs.  So your best bet is to do the first thing advised above and call MCA.
Haven't the slightest clue who they are hahaha

2.39 seconds on Google will tell you exactly who they are.  But just for the spoon feedings, the M stands for Murray, the C stands for Coote and you can guess what the S stands for.  They're not import specific.  The name is well known in many different racing circles.

2.39 seconds on Google will tell you exactly who they are.  But just for the spoon feedings, the M stands for Murray, the C stands for Coote and you can guess what the S stands for.  They're not import specific.  The name is well known in many different racing circles.
Why does everyone have to come up with a smart comment? Could have just answered it straight up

Because if someone had suggested to me that I should contact XYZ for some coilovers and I didn't know who they were, I'd plug XYZ coilovers into google instead of bleating on the forum that I didn't know who they were.
So instead of just typing out the name for the company, you went to all the effort of belittling someone just for not doing it the way you would have done.
Well done

As I have been known to say to a workmate, who is in fact a couple of years older than me, neither of us being Gen Y weenies, "Anyone who acts like a Millennial can safely be treated as a Millennial."  This because he acts like a weenie all the time.

He likes to call me a hipster, even though I have hated hipsters since before it was cool to.

24 minutes ago, Ben C34 said:

Forums are for spoon feeding people. 

f**kedif I know how these people think people figured shit out before the internet was plastered with how to guides....

Yeah we had to pick up the fat book with coloured pages, contained categorised ads for businesses.
Now you can just press a button on your phone and say "em cee ay" and it'll give you all the information you need.