SAU Community

FS: 2001 Nissan Stagea NM35 AR-X

I bought this car approximately 1.5 years ago, and I planned to keep it for quite a while thanks to the low kms at the time of purchase (approximately 55,000).
However, personal circumstances have changed and now I need to sell it.

In no particular order, here are the major features:

• Front and rear power sunroof, with lockout switch for rear sunroof.
  • Factory radar cruiser control.
  • After market alarm and immobiliser (installed during compliance).
  • 4WD, 4 Wheel Steering (HICAS) and LSD.
  • 5-Speed Automatic with manual control. I obtained a suitable paddle-shifter from a V35 Nissan Skyline 350GT-8, but I never got around to installing it (happy to throw this in at no extra charge).
  • Factory Japanese DVD Navigation System with factory screen (menus are untranslated). RCA inputs for audio/video playback.
  • Factory head unit, with cassette tape/CD/Mini-Disc playback support (Mini-Disc Changer is in the centre storage bin).
  • Factory reverse camera.
  • Driver and Passenger electronic/heated seats, with manually adjustable lumbar support on driver seat.
  • Full factory leather interior, with matching leather trim.
  • Front and rear factory carpets, including factory boot carpet.
  • Factory tyre-jack set/spare wheel.
  • Factory cargo net.
  • Factory cargo cover.
  • Factory rear seat-belt for middle passenger, and rear child-proof seat-belt clasp.
  • Driver/passenger front and side airbags, curtain airbags for 2nd row
  • Front and rear fog lights.
  • Height adjustable faxtory Xenon headlights.

Completely mechanically stock, with no alterations or non-factory modifications other than a new battery (less than 1 year ago).
Brake cut-off mod completed recently, with switch installed in back of glove-box.
All original manuals and paperwork included, and even some detailed service receipts while it was still in Japan.

Very comfortable and easy to drive, reassuringly solid in wet weather, and just cool in general. Has not been thrashed and has always been fed with V-Power petrol. Overall condition of the car is seriously very very good, especially considering its age.
Original Japanese de-registration papers, and copies from an online registration check, are also included. Kilometres have been proven.
Registration expiring April 2018.

Biggest problem would be the condition of the drivers seat. There are no tears or rips of any kind, but the colour (and a bit of the leather feel) has faded from the left hand side of the seat.

I also have the paddle-shifters from a V35 GT-8, and some braces that have not been installed yet. Willing to throw them into the deal as well.

Asking price: $13,500 (ONO)
KM's: 64,000

VIN: U90000NM35302391
Model Code: VLGPRXNM35UDA-AA-C
http://gtr-registry.com/en-nm35-vin-table.php

Contact Name: George
Contact Number: 0412 443 996
Email: [email protected]

Price is negotiable, and I need this gone, so please make me a reasonable offer!
Car is also on Carsales and Gumtree.

20170308_141146.jpg

20170308_141201_HDR.jpg

20170308_141216_HDR.jpg

20170308_141228_HDR.jpg

20170308_141258_HDR.jpg

20170308_141316.jpg

20170308_141329_HDR.jpg

20170308_141356.jpg

20170308_141425.jpg

20170308_141515.jpg

20170308_141624.jpg