SAU Community

SAU VIC Motorsport Dates 2018

acsplit

Time to lock in your calendars for 2018.

Here are our 2018 Motorsport track day events, we will add DECA/motorkhana dates to this in the new year with hopefully 3 rounds and at least one new venue.
We are still working on classes but this way you can lock in the first day which will be a come and try day at Broadford after the great feedback we got from last years event.

Everyone is welcome our events and if you are an SAU member you are eligible to be a part of the championship and will get discount entry to days that we run.

We have also created a public google calendar that you can add to your iPhone or android phone to see upcoming events.

SAU VIC Events iCal

Web Link to Calendar

Instructions for adding a google calendar

If anyone has any queries flick us an email [email protected]

25488874_10156586375249386_1148752393_n.thumb.jpg.39b28c2cc699a27ff719131007cdcaae.jpg

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

That iCal file has some personal calendar stuff in it from whoever created it. Might want to give it a look through and edit it (there's some personal info and bank details and stuff in there). I'd just delete every event in the calendar pre-2018 to make it easier. That's what I did in my copy now. 

14 hours ago, Sierra said:

That iCal file has some personal calendar stuff in it from whoever created it. Might want to give it a look through and edit it (there's some personal info and bank details and stuff in there). I'd just delete every event in the calendar pre-2018 to make it easier. That's what I did in my copy now. 

Thanks, 

I have created a new calendar if you want to remove and add the new iCal.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...