SAU Community

WTB: R32 GTR 40k +/-

rb30gtr

Hi all

I've been in the market for a good few months and am not coming up with the goods. So I'm hoping the forum can help.

What I'm looking for:

R32 GTR as per title.

Little mods are ok. I'd even consider single turbo conversion if it's tidy

Standard interior

Rust - Now I'm not afraid of fixing a little rust, they are after all almost 30yr old Japanese cars. But what I do ask, is be honest I will find it.

Mileage? Couldn't care less, an honest car is an honest car

Colour- Gun metal grey or silver preferably

Year - Any is fine

I'm now also looking via importers to help, I haven't dropped a brokers fee down yet though, I'll give the Aus wide search another couple of months first.

So anyone looking to move on their R32 GTR and want it to go to a good home please get in touch!

Firstly, hang in there....... You will eventually find something providing your options are not too limited.

I was talking to a mate of mine over coffee this morning about these type of posts.

As someone who has been in the GT-R fraternity for over 7 years, owned 5 cars and currently own two, I've been a little blasé when people are looking for cars...........

I'm now on the other side of the fence like you, looking for either a neat ADM 300ZX or ADM Mitsubishi 3000GT....... Needle in a haystack stuff to find something acceptable, with realistic mileage, in reasonable/good condition with books and history.

I feel your pain, keen to get something with next to nothing on offer. Anyway, good luck and the hunt continues.

Bob.

Thanks Bob! When I sold my first one all those years ago I was clearly far too ignorant to realise their potential, that and with the seppos buying up everything that resembles a skyline from Japan our options are getting far more limited. Very keen to see how you go with an ADM 300!
I've been close to offer stage on 5 in gtrs Aus so far until mechanics reports came back...
Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Mid 94 build Arctic White with 86km verified on the clock. Not perfect has had a few cosmetic repairs but driveline is perfect and zero rust. Few subtle mods but stock under the bonnet looks wise and stock interior other than the stereo

• Like 1