SAU Community

R32 4 door skirts

Handi_Mike

Hey man,

Not sure how much of an OEM purist you are (I am most of the time myself haha) but a company called Kmak Aero make the factory aero skirts for sedan which look pretty nice. I haven't bought them myself as I have the factory Nissan ones but maybe get onto them and see if they can ship to US?

https://www.kmakaero.com.au/shop-kmak-aero-products/r32-skyline-aero/r32-4-door-sedan/r32-mspec-gtr-st/

Also nice sedan. Are those gold badges on the fenders and if so, are the front badge and rear badges gold too? I'll buy them if you would be willing to get rid of them? xD But I'm assuming you'll want to keep them on there.

Let us know how you go. :)

On 12/29/2017 at 4:58 AM, -Jimmy- said:

Hey man,

Not sure how much of an OEM purist you are (I am most of the time myself haha) but a company called Kmak Aero make the factory aero skirts for sedan which look pretty nice. I haven't bought them myself as I have the factory Nissan ones but maybe get onto them and see if they can ship to US?

https://www.kmakaero.com.au/shop-kmak-aero-products/r32-skyline-aero/r32-4-door-sedan/r32-mspec-gtr-st/

Also nice sedan. Are those gold badges on the fenders and if so, are the front badge and rear badges gold too? I'll buy them if you would be willing to get rid of them? xD But I'm assuming you'll want to keep them on there.

Let us know how you go. :)

Thanks for the info! I did come across the kmak stuff. I'm just worried about fiberglass as I do tend to go harder on the cars but I'll give them a shout!

it does have gold badging (on sides at least). I assume it will all around as it's a one owner low miles car. I have yet to see it in person yet!

I'll probably hold on to them for now. I will eventually change the hood so maybe that can be parted withh. 

Whats up with the gold badging anyways??

• 1 month later...