SAU Community

R34 gtt with gtr z tune front

Hi bro, the 34 i had with that i only had the bonnet on and had not done the front bar and all i did for the bonnet was i made 2 plates up around 5mm thick and drilled holes and used bolts.. im about to do a front gtr look change on the 34 i have now and im looking at either the east bear type front bar from carbonetics and they have a few different style bonnets vented and carbon ect or the same but "type e" front bar from viva garage... if you go on the website carmate they do kits as well and they show pics of the gtr front bar on the gtt and ect... i hope that helps in some way and all will work out for ya.. Cheers mate

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
Hi bro, the 34 i had with that i only had the bonnet on and had not done the front bar and all i did for the bonnet was i made 2 plates up around 5mm thick and drilled holes and used bolts.. im about to do a front gtr look change on the 34 i have now and im looking at either the east bear type front bar from carbonetics and they have a few different style bonnets vented and carbon ect or the same but "type e" front bar from viva garage... if you go on the website carmate they do kits as well and they show pics of the gtr front bar on the gtt and ect... i hope that helps in some way and all will work out for ya.. Cheers mate

Okay thanks heaps I'll check them all out