SAU Community

Stagea c34 1997 mod need help to finde parts/rigth parts

TheKenso

Hi ther! First off, i wil apolegise for my english wiritng skills so if you have problems with ppl that can't spell for shit, stop reading now!

Ok so now to my problems, I own a Stagea c34 RS4 1997 mod rb25det Automatik (not sure if car is s1 or s2 but know the engien is s2)
Im trying to figure out what shoks and springs i can use on my  car, i know ther is a post for this but it was not spesefied if it was a 2wd or 4wd or if it was auto or not. I have goten som "info" wher it have been "i think its this" but dosent realy cut it for me.
What im looking for is 40mm 40mm lowering springs and dampers (not coilovers) And brakes that fits the car, not upgraded brakes but original, need to know witch car i can get parts from (Stagea dos not exisit in  any database wher i live) 

Sorry if i have written this a bit backwords or realy comfusing! 
Hope somone is abel to help! 

25435268_10155058628055887_94124437_o.jpg

i am in Eaurop yes, i was reading in that post but foudn nothing about what it was, what i have understood is that ther is a diffrens is rwd and 4wd, so i coud not/did not want to order somthing that coud be wrong

Wil try and se :P

Thanks! Do you happen to know if i can use r33 gtr or gtst brakes on the car? Front and rear?

Figured out i can use r33 gtr shoks and sprinfs in front and r33 gtst in the rear, but its hard to finde lowering kits for r33 that is not coilovers :/

Even tryed my luck at googel translate and googeling :D

I had a series 1 like yours. I had GTR suspension in the front and R34 GTT in the rear (I think!) It's worth reading the Stagea Suspension topic by Sydney Kid to confirm. 

As for brakes, I think any R32, R33, R34 brakes will fit. I had R34 Gtt brakes on mine. Again, others will need to confirm about the GTR brakes though.

Thanks! 

Did read alot of it, and that is wher i found out the thing about the suspension, but gonna read mor of it, original post shoud have been uptated so ppl like me can get away with just reading the first page ?

Almost all the brakes will cross match.  The caveat is that R34s have 14mm bolts (for the most part) where everything prior was 12mm.

Any 2WD Stagea is basically the same gear front and rear as the common-era Skyline.  Any 4WD Stagea is basically the same gear as the matching GTR.  As most things stayed the same between GTRs 32-34, there's a lot that cross match.

All that is important is what type of lower rear shock mount they have and the brake bolt size, for the most part.

When you say brakes you mean pads and rotors which are not interchangeable. Have a look in the thread for some part numbers. If you could find a complete set of GTR or GTT brakes it would make life a little easier (and improve your stopping power).

As for lowering springs you can use Teins (if you can get them):

Front: Tein F-SIN78-010311-HCC

Rear Tein R-SIN79-010382-HCC

which is what I used on my S1 (the later S1 had the neo engine).

The shocks I used were Nismo labelled Bilsteins but I don't know if these numbers will mean much today:

Front: Nismo  6110-RSC45ENP

Rear: Nismo  53210-RSC45ENP

• Like 1

5 hours ago, KiwiRS4T said:

When you say brakes you mean pads and rotors which are not interchangeable. Have a look in the thread for some part numbers. If you could find a complete set of GTR or GTT brakes it would make life a little easier (and improve your stopping power).

As for lowering springs you can use Teins (if you can get them):

Front: Tein F-SIN78-010311-HCC

Rear Tein R-SIN79-010382-HCC

which is what I used on my S1 (the later S1 had the neo engine).

The shocks I used were Nismo labelled Bilsteins but I don't know if these numbers will mean much today:

Front: Nismo  6110-RSC45ENP

Rear: Nismo  53210-RSC45ENP

Sorry front shocks are missing a digit...should be 56110-RSC45ENP