SAU Community

SAUNSW 2018 Track day GP Circuit

crashdown

57 minutes ago, Sovereign337 said:

If you haven't previously held a license, what do you guys recommend? AASA or L2S?

Shane!!!! L2S will be a little dearer, but it'll cover you for more events. On top of that, CAMS licences are accpeted by AASA, but its not necessarily the same for AASA licences at CAMS event.... @crashdown will need to confirm....

• Like 1

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

As part of each member's entry to SAU NSW's GP Track Day, Heasman Steering will be hosting a tech night on corner-weighing, shock rate design, and suspension set up for the track.

There are limited spots available, with 10 dedicated spots for members, in particular those who've entered GP. We'll be posting up a separate thread on the tech night to open it up to all members, but for now, for those who've entered GP, please let us know if you're keen on the tech night also.

Final details will be shared in the members thread in the coming days, but it will be held on one of the thursdays leading up to the track day.

First in, first served!

• Like 1

On 4/3/2018 at 8:23 PM, sammi_d said:

Ladies and Gentlemen, 

As part of each member's entry to SAU NSW's GP Track Day, Heasman Steering will be hosting a tech night on corner-weighing, shock rate design, and suspension set up for the track.

There are limited spots available, with 10 dedicated spots for members, in particular those who've entered GP. We'll be posting up a separate thread on the tech night to open it up to all members, but for now, for those who've entered GP, please let us know if you're keen on the tech night also.

Final details will be shared in the members thread in the coming days, but it will be held on one of the thursdays leading up to the track day.

First in, first served!

I would be interested in attending

So to be clear, does that mean that the 1 day CAMS license is no longer available?

Got a couple of mates who are keen for the trackday but not so keen at having to buy the yearly license from CAMS.

13 hours ago, G3TFKD said:

So to be clear, does that mean that the 1 day CAMS license is no longer available?

Got a couple of mates who are keen for the trackday but not so keen at having to buy the yearly license from CAMS.

I'll need to find that out for you, from the club executive in charge of that department. I will follow that up and get back to you with a reply.

22 hours ago, G3TFKD said:

We can supply a day licence.

Could you please let us know how many you would require (even if it is a max amount) before this Friday 20/4. 

This is because we need to ensure we have enough available.

On 4/17/2018 at 5:13 PM, crashdown said:

We can supply a day licence.

Could you please let us know how many you would require (even if it is a max amount) before this Friday 20/4. 

This is because we need to ensure we have enough available.

Thanks for following up.

Max would be 5.

I've got 3 definite and 2 tentatives

14 hours ago, G3TFKD said:

Thanks for following up.

Max would be 5.

I've got 3 definite and 2 tentatives

I will have 5 put to the side.

When they pay for their entry, let me know and I'll then allocate a day licence to each name. That way the sign on desk, will know on the day.

Greetings guys, not sure what the go is as its been a millenium since I've set foot near a track in a car.

Can someone please give me No.26 and link this forum name to my member number as I thought it would have been deleted soI left it off lol.

Much thanks Easto

• Like 1