SAU Community

SAUNSW 2018 Track day GP Circuit

crashdown

2 hours ago, Duncan said:

Whoa. Does that mean the black pearl is returning?

Yes in all her beaten glory.... If it makes the second session I'll be surprised lol

• Like 2

On 22/04/2018 at 10:18 AM, Easto said:

Yes in all her beaten glory.... If it makes the second session I'll be surprised lol

If only Oran Park was still here. Miss seeing it out on North circuit

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

How many spots are left?

My car might just be ready in time and I have 2 mates who are 100% in if I can make it. We all have cams licences, so its just a matter of me running my car in.  

I spectated last year, and was a perfect event so would love to come.

10 minutes ago, Darmanin10 said:

How many spots are left?

My car might just be ready in time and I have 2 mates who are 100% in if I can make it. We all have cams licences, so its just a matter of me running my car in.  

I spectated last year, and was a perfect event so would love to come.

We still have plenty of spots, we are at about the 1/2 way mark. 

• Like 1

What do you casual drivers out there do for tyres, go all out with new semis or use your 5 year old streets?

5 year old tyres don’t sound all that reassuring to start [emoji23]
  • Haha 1

Ok guys bit of a pickle, i have figured out what to do with the fire extinguisher but the tow hooks are the next thing for me. Rear is accessible but what to do at the front?

Total track newbie here.

11 hours ago, Sovereign337 said:

Ok guys bit of a pickle, i have figured out what to do with the fire extinguisher but the tow hooks are the next thing for me. Rear is accessible but what to do at the front?

Total track newbie here.

I've seen a few people use a tow strap for the front. It looks like a seat belt type material.

s-l500.jpg

On 4/18/2018 at 5:25 PM, G3TFKD said:

Thanks for following up.

Max would be 5.

I've got 3 definite and 2 tentatives

Any word on you and your mates signing up man? One member unfortunately cant make it now - we now have a paid spot to fill!

***ATTENTION ALL ENTRANTS***

If anyone else is going to register, but hasn't done so yet, get in contact with myself or @crashdown before you do - we have one non-member spot that needs to get traded, and can figure out an arrangement with either a member or non-member entry!

Hi all, I have had to pull out of this event so my entry is up for grabs.

If anyone is keen to go and has not yet paid you can pay me for my spot and it is transferrable.

PM if you are keen.
Cheers
Chris

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/20/2018 at 9:11 AM, sammi_d said:

Any word on you and your mates signing up man? One member unfortunately cant make it now - we now have a paid spot to fill!

***ATTENTION ALL ENTRANTS***

If anyone else is going to register, but hasn't done so yet, get in contact with myself or @crashdown before you do - we have one non-member spot that needs to get traded, and can figure out an arrangement with either a member or non-member entry!

Yeh sorry mate. I've been getting smashed left, right and centre with a new baby and work.

I'm out for this one. Too much going on at the moment and my car is not ready to go.

My mates are indicating like they are dropping out as well.