Mishimoto oil cooler with thermostat 

Enkei RS05RR 9.5 x 18 + 40.

New 245/35 18 Pirrellis

Front and rear crash cameras

Alarm

Rhino roof racks

Window rain guards

Other bits and peices

No swaps (unless you have a low km NB series 4 SE ?hard top? which could be part payment, maybe)

No "test drives" unless you can flash the cash

Email me on: [email protected] to organise an inspection, the inspection will be in Holsworthy

Im in no real rush to sell so don't bother low balling as I will not reply, this is a fair price, look at every other one, then look at this

Alot of SAUNSW members will know me and how I look after my cars

Car has been my daily driver

Mature owner, well I'm 52, actual maturity may vary

Modified so when I'm driving the car sounds the boss and I can think I am Colin McRae on the special stage of "going for a drive".

20180208_183913.jpg

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Also comes with a Torx t70 socket for draining the gearbox, all drivetrain oils, front diff/gearbox and rear diff were changed at 15k km using Penrite full synth.

Engine oil, Nulon full synth 0W40, and filter changed every 5k km.

Brake fluid had 2 full flushes, one at 5k km, the other at 20k km.

Full lip kit.

Car cover.

The Blackvue duel cameras also have a battery saver wired it, all professionally installed.

If you have a shop where you want it inspected on a hoist I can go for that as long as its not to far away and work permits, Pulse Racing and GEM are close to me, all at your cost of course.

Thanks guys, I built it to be fun and reliable.

I'm after something else to play with now as the kids have just got their licences I don't need 4 doors and 5 seats, plus as the car is restricted the kids cannot taxi me around after I have had a beverage or two. 

I need something fun but also p plate friendly, hence the MX5, "again".

$38,000 firm

Seems like no one is looking for one, the cars on the for sale web sites don't seem to be moving to quick either, even though mine is in better condition, has all the good bits and is priced more competitively for a quick sale.

The car has had over 10k$ in quality mods.

Stock STI's aren't that impressive, but once you free up the inlet and exhaust, give the rubbish OEM tune a tweek, they really wake up.

As for the tune, I told Paul from Pulse Racing to give it all the good bits, but to ensure the car is 100% reliable as a daily, it's making just over 200kwatw which he said was the happy place for longevity, the also recommend and supplied all parts, except for the GFB BOV, that was all me, the BOV is the respons type, so it's manually ajustable from closed all the way to full VTA for hectic Pttsssss goodness for when I'm feeling silly, currently set at about 30% VTA, so it's only slightly hectic at the moment.

If it doesn't sell for 38k I'm keeping it and buying a beater so the kids can be my personal Uber.

Thanks for the comments.