SAU Community

Just joined up as this sites helped me soooo much. Cheers

DrazR33nz

Hey everyone

Thanks for letting me join SAU I've been using a lot of the info I've read on hear via forums in regards to my R33 Coupe build and it has helped sooooo much. I'm not sure who the people are I've used there info from but i wouldn't have gotten this far with my build if it wasn't for everyone's input on these forums so thanks to you if your reading this =) I know the main admin has always passed on some very useful information also which one again has helped. I'm in New Zealand Christchurch and basically need all the help with this build that i can. I've owned a few skylines in my time but I've allways wanted a R33 Coupe don't ask me why as everyone just calls them a BOAT but that was my dream car and i got it as a complete wreak of a thing that i should of walked away from but i brought it back from the dead as it was a drift car that was on its way out. Anyways Cheers and thanks again.

yeah i do and i deff get what your saying bar also needing some 5x1 rear axels and a few others to get back onto the ground then i'll def put a video up as soon as i can but finding them in christchurch nz is been a real pain to much drift tax haha slowing down my rebuild