• Welcome to SAU Community

Welcome to SAU Community, like most online communities you must register to view or post in our community, but don't worry this is a simple free process that requires minimal information for you to signup. Be apart of SAU Community by signing in or creating an account.

• Start new topics and reply to others
    • Subscribe to topics and forums to get email updates
    • Get your own profile page, build reputation and make new friends
    • Send personal messages to other members.
    • See fewer ads!

Consider joining our newsletter for the latest content updates

Click here to register

myothercarsa2cv

NM35 Silicone BOV Recirc Hoses

All,

I have got a quote for replacement silicone hoses for the hard baked recirc hoses. For both (3-ply polyester reinforced) pipes it will be £45 or $80AUD plus postage from the UK (can probably save by posting to a single contact in Oz). Choice of blue or black. These prices only apply if I can get 20 orders.

If you’re interested please PM me with contact details and colour choice (no payment needed right now) and if I can get enough interest I will place the order.

Cheers,

John

8 sets of black remaining.

Here’s a pic of the black from Liam Lavin’s bay:

IMG_1775.JPG

After the summer they will go on eBay and will be marked up accordingly to recover my costs.

How flexible is the one attached to the intake? It will sit different on mine as I have a custom intake and it's in a different spot. (Closer up to the boost solenoid) 

It’s as flexible as any other silicone hose but I guess it depends how different the intake port is... I suspect any more than a couple of cm different and it would kink a tad?

Confirming that these hoses are excellent quality, and the transaction was very smooth. Super fast shipping, arrived in a couple days, UK to west coast Canada. :91_thumbsup:

20180812_173600_HDR.jpg

Edited by AlteredCarbon
  • Like 3

I had mine fitted along with the rest of the vacuum pipes. GOOD Value for money, look good too..

WELL HAPPY,

• Like 1