SAU Community

Time to sell my 1993 R32 GTR

will add pics later.

Advan prepped 05U block, 20 thou over.

Head ported and polished (Advan prepped)

R33 gtr crank, polished, lined and balanced.

Eagle rods

HKS dove tail forged pistons

Greddy oil pump

8L sump with baffling

External head drain

N1 water pump

Greddy cam gears

HKS cams, 264 in, 272 ex

Gates belt

Ross balancer

Catch tanks

Viper computer

Oil cooler and relocator

Malpassi fuel reg

Greddy fuel rail

JJR coil packs 

Koyo radiator 

100mm intercooler (cant remember name)

Surge tank with 2 bosch 044 fuel pumps in boot (genuine)

Battery relocated to boot with battery box and hold down clamps

Garret T04z .84

6boost manifold

Turbosmart 50mm progate 

Exedy twin plate clutch

Braided break lines

Dba rotors

Ecb yellow pads

Tein coilovers

Custom exhaust

Custom screamer pipe plumbed back into exhaust (for rwc)

Removable cap on screamer pipe 

Spark booster

R33 GTR mags

3 port boost solenoid

Boost gauge and holder

Missile toggle switch for low/high boost

New ngk spark plugs

New Just Jap R/H drive shaft

New L/H tie rod end

New steering rack boot kit

New bosch 1250cc injectors (E85 safe)

New Haltech Eflex sensor

New Federal 595 RS-RR tyres 235/40 R17

New second hand gearbox 

New inline fuel filter E85 safe

New bush kits (super pro) Spf 1831Ak, Spf 1695K

New Teflon braided fuel lines front to back

New speed flow fittings

New 265 LPH in tank fuel pump E85 safe

New genuine gtr fuel tank seal

Personalised plates 432GTR

Multiple dyno tunes

Low boost on 98 fuel 350hp 15psi

Low boost on E85 fuel 440hp 15psi

Hi boost on E85 fuel 616hp 23psi (still very safe) 

That's all I can think of right now, have lots of receipts but have also lost some too, over 30k spent on car mods, built tough.

Not sure on price, open to offers around the $45,000 mark for a quick sale

Edited by Jhols1

• 3 weeks later...

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Ok, so we've had some (expensive) problems but nothing critical, thankfully. I get parts from FCP Euro in the states and in this instance I got 4 x genuine BMW cooling lines and 4 x OE quality oil lines (because they had no genuine stock). Well, turns out the OE quality didn't fit and the guys wasted a lot of time with them. Thankfully FCP has lifetime returns but the genuine BMW lines locally were $250 each! They also discovered my drivers side engine mount was totally dead and the replacement mount was $350. This sucks as I almost bought new mounts when I did my FCP order and I would have had both the engine mounts for less than this local one. So, I'm assuming at least another $1500 on top of the existing number. They did reassure me that the new (used) turbos looked good which was my main worry. Car will be ready for Monday pickup. 
    • Forgot to add, that excellent economy was on street tyres, normal street alignment, I recall they were Kumho KU31. Current motor, with the silly alignment and tyres would go nowhere near those numbers.
    • And also, as small as the effect may be, the larger exhaust side places a lower restriction on the exhaust flow, even when off boost. When my bigger turbo went on you could hear the difference in the exhaust note at cruise (almost everywhere actually) and fuel consumption went down a little bit.
    • I got better economy after fitting a bigger turbo (when purely highway driving, Sydney to Forster, got down to ~8.3L/100KM), as it takes more throttle and RPM to get on boost.
    • Oops. Sorry mate. It is both excellent to hear and also surprising though. The amount of work required to (effectively manually, not on a production line) build a core vs your low retail price point is why I presumed that you were buying cores. But let's also be clear about what is meant by "build". At your price point I can't see you making cores from billet on a mill, even if CNC, or doing all the machine work on a rough casting. Surely the lumps of metal are sourced more or less ready to go from an Asian supplier, right? Maybe the same with shafts. I mean, you could turn shafts up yourself, but it's pretty slow going for items that are all essentially bulk order producable. I was always perfectly willing to believe that you assemble your wheels to shafts, fit up bearings and do all the balancing. I actually expected that you would have been doing all that even if the core did arrive from a supplier with most of that pre-assembled. Nevertheless, please accept my apology.