SAU Community

Rb 30 25 coil pack choices

Platnium racing r35 kit is the way to go. Probably one of the dearer kits but tru bolt on and stock cover fits. All genuine items also. What you get

20180221_183509

Edited by WantGTR

the platinum kit is good but does have a draw back the coils dont pull back through the billet plate (3d printed boosts are too big). Minor gripe, ive had about 5 kits through with zero issues.

• 2 weeks later...

Had a golebys yaris coil die at the track afew weeks ago, Im glad ive found this thread and tbh im alittle pissed they are not genuine but not surprised given the quality of some of the parts supplied ie "precision v band kit" not genuine either... I will replace all 6 with genuine items double check the dwell and hopefully they should last alot longer then 500kms

21 minutes ago, azzada1 said:

Had a golebys yaris coil die at the track afew weeks ago, Im glad ive found this thread and tbh im alittle pissed they are not genuine but not surprised given the quality of some of the parts supplied ie "precision v band kit" not genuine either... I will replace all 6 with genuine items double check the dwell and hopefully they should last alot longer then 500kms

Are you able to expand on the precision v band kit?

Clamp gauled up and fell apart before we had finished fabbing exhaust.. afew friends of mine over here have had the same issue and one was even able to compare to a genuine kit he purchased a year or two prior, looks like its was just a generic china "suits 3" PT" kit I ended up using a 2 - 3/4" tial clamp.. 

I dont want to drag them down as ive had afew other parts from them and they have been fine..