SAU Community

Turbo has never been used. Only fitted up and fabricated the elbow on but now changing setup. 

Price is negotiable within reason. Can pick up at moorebank during business hours, I can deliver for a fee or can organise an in between outside of business hours. 

Postage can be arranged but given the weight it'll be expensive.

$4500

Located Sydney

Message me on 0430308640

IMG_20180309_140550.jpg

IMG_20180309_140604.jpg

IMG_20180309_140621.jpg

IMG_20180309_140724.jpg

IMG_20180309_140658.jpg

IMG_20180309_140703.jpg

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• I've never seen this on a factory built RB26 have the screws come out, or gears break for that fact. Only once someone has touched the motor have I heard / seen it.   I've seen a few factory built Rb25's shatter gears but we talking high mileage extreme beating at drift track, constant limiter for a full season.  Well outside what it was built for.
    • Over the moon in fact.  Engine is coming out to put on a new enlarged sump. I planned on putting on either a new pump(Tomei / Nitto) or billet gears.   But a bit of waste of time if the crank has narrow collar.   Things spiral quickly, if crank is out, new bearings ... maybe new rods and pistons ... wait just rebuild the engine... oh but I should get an N1 block  .... 40k later  .... haha.
    • I think he's just happy that the crank doesn't have to come out of the engine in order to have a good (read reliable) oil pump.
    • Doesn't really do any good, especially without billet gears. The oem pump is crap. If it doesn't break, the screws holding the backing plate will come loose.
    • Has the VCT bulge on the intake(Actually, you can see the VCT solenoid on the intake side, so looks like an RB25, but thats not a RB26 intake for sure. Wouldn't be surprised if its a rb25 that someone has just 'slapped' on a turbo on the factory ecu. If its running like a dog, then the dead giveaway is the intake.. missing the AFM.