SAU Community

Slotted brake rotors for 370gt base 2008

Hello,

I was wandering if anyone on the forum knows where i can buy front/rear slotted rotors for a 2008 370gt base model.

I have not had any luck and have contacted DBA Aus but they do not make em.

Any help, will be appreciated.

Cheers. 

They definitely make them. You just need to know the equivalents to search for. In my case, the discs I bought for my '09 SP coupe (built Dec '08) were the 42314S (front) and 42315S (rear), which are both said to be suitable for the '09 370Z.

Best approach is to take a look at DBA's USA catalogue, find the Infiniti G37 base model in the listing and see how many variants they have listed. Get out the vernier calipers and a straight rule, measure the discs on yours and then you'll find your match.

I bought mine on eBay. There was a mob in Queensland flogging the front sets pretty damn cheap. At almost half the price, I thought it was too good to be true but they were indeed the real deal. Maybe they just had them in their warehouse for too long and desperately wanted to offload them. The rears, the cheapest dudes ended up being MRT in Sydney (again, on eBay) and they even went as far as checking with me what vehicle they were for before they shipped. The dude wasn't familiar with the 370GT but I managed to convince him by claiming full responsibility for the accuracy of the order.

So yep, prepare for a little uphill battle but once you do find them, make a note of the model and keep that safe so you don't have to remember again when you need to replace them in future.

• Like 1

Which body style?

And I would try Brakes Direct in QLD.

If you are looking for the 330mm front discs, they have them. DBA Aus will be a bit vague as they are basically an Infiniti size, and hence US market.

As per my signature, I am no longer supplying parts to people - a bit ceebs from being stuffed about and having people wasting my time.

I started this business to help people, but constantly being stuffed about from people asking for 1000x quotes, asking for invoices, partial payment, not paying up etc.

I've really had enough so yeah, sorry guys.

• Sad 1